Thursday, April 26, 2007

NEED MORE SLEEP

Last night, rather late, I was going to make a quick post just to see if I could do it instead of the usual agonize over it for 2 hours kind. But when I tried to go online I got the irritating message “This page could not be displayed, etc, etc.”
It was a sign that I should go to bed and get some rest so I wouldn’t fall asleep over the keyboard today like I did yesterday. I need 6 hours of sleep, no more, no less. Lately I’ve been trying to get away with less.
Did you know that if you fall asleep with your finger on the enter key you can wake up and find 69 pages of returns?

4 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

I need at least 9 hours of sleep ... no less, and sometimes more :) !! I hope you rest well tonight!

Tangent Woman said...

6 hours? - You are so lucky. :o

About the 69 pages of returns - at least you didn't have your finger on the delete key.

Kimberly Vanderhorst said...

Sweet dreams! =)

By the way, if you go to www.bloglines.com it's pretty simple to keep track of your favourite blogs, etc. Good luck!

An Ordinary Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you get lots of sleep :) !!